Vince seems soft??

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by arcticboy, Dec 31, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

yes, he had better stats than his ancient back-up. Congratulations Vince Young. You're barely better than your backup. That's the only argument your groupies can make for you.
    And yes, I was one of the ones saying Collins was crap. I still think Collins is crap, just not AS crap as Vince now. If I have to pick a pocket passer, it's a no brainer. I go with the guy that can throw beyond 2 yards with accuracy.

2. MDTitansFan

MDTitansFan Guest

sorry but we are in the playoffs and your bashing our leader, its kind of sickening. I really dont think us fans should be coming to this when we just made the playoffs. if you really hate VY then root for rivers this week end, cause you really arent helping the rest of us enjoy this playoff experience as a fan.

3. MDTitansFan

MDTitansFan Guest

if you look...VY carried the first drive cuz he was passing. He cant do much when the run game got him to 3rd and 8/9

4. Big TT

Big TT AKA QUADZILLA-STATE CHAMP-

Look gloat are you really trying to say that a QB with a 103 passer rating in a game, a 77.8% completion percentage in same said game had a bad day. Is this really merryl "vince slept with my wife" hoge?:grrhee:

5. Deuce Wayne

Vince is not our leader. And just because I think Vince sucks, I should root for the Chargers? That's logical. I hope you don't think anyone on the titans sucks or you can join me rooting for the chargers.

6. desfletcher316

desfletcher316 Occasional visitor

Ageed,whats he had,something like 4 picks in 4 years.Hardly a ball hawk is he.

7. Deuce Wayne

and one of those balls he caught accidentally while hitting bennett. lol

8. MDTitansFan

MDTitansFan Guest

hes good against the run, thats it, but when he does come up against the run his tackles look fluke. noone can see him so he goes for the knees and makes the hit. also...griffin has 3 picks in one year, hes on pace to be a hall of famer to where everyone see bob sanders. hes a good player, but not really great in terms of coverage

9. Deuce Wayne

I'm telling you - The new Roy Williams. And instead of horse collars, he hits the shins.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar