Vince seems soft??

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by arcticboy, Dec 31, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. paraconspiracy

paraconspiracy long time browser no more

when you get injured... especially a leg injury... you play differently of course... so when you say... dive for a first down... or get tackled... its not the same type of motion you are used to... maybe the dive is a yard shorter than if you were healthy... well, you still expect that extra yard... and when you are falling early it suprises you... you land different... more likely to get hurt again/knock the breath out of you/pull on muscles that you dont normally count on to help you out.

playing injured gets you hurt more... make sense?

that said... i'd like to see him hop up and talk alittle trash instead of staying down to collect himself.

2. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

That's the thing. Last year's Vince DID hop up and get ready. This year's Vince is soft. He lost his Kobe Bryant mentality.

3. Big TT

Big TT AKA QUADZILLA-STATE CHAMP-

I agree with this, although he plays safety, he is really used as a LB of sorts by indy, and usually, like R. (stone cold killa) Lewis plays clean or at least the way he used to before the ratbirds sucked. You would think that a offensive "genuis" like say...Norm Chow could figure out a way to take advantage of his style of play by making passing plays where the safety would normally play. Just thinking.

4. ZELL22

ZELL22 Starter

Yeah, I beefed about that before. I wish he'd just get his arse up, and go back to the huddle. Trying to be everyones damn friend is getting sickening. Last year he'd get up in peoples faces after he'd get tackled and tell them about themselves, which I didn't care for either but at least he showed some intensity about himself.

5. desfletcher316

desfletcher316 Occasional visitor

That's definately something we should try and exploit if we do meet them again this year. Make him drop back a little bit at least and use the extra running room without the fear of your knees coming out from under you.Little F*****g midget. (Sorry he winds me up):))

6. paraconspiracy

paraconspiracy long time browser no more

i dunno man... maybe that quad is really killing him...
    or maybe the madden curse scared him...
    maybe he heard too much of how good he was and was expecting preferential treatment...

maybe this is all an elaborate ploy... like that fish that acts all injured and when some other fish comes up to take advantage they get eaten in about half a second...

i do agree though... this year he doesnt have that confidence anymore... thats what i really think it is... and he doesnt seem to know how to react when things arent going his way... if he toughs out the injury and does well the next 1-4 games... it will speak volumes...
    if he sits... or leaves games early when we need him... screws up more... then i'd be worried...
    before the winning attitude of every team he's been on resided in him.. now he just has to remember that and bring it back. he'll be fine.

7. MDTitansFan

MDTitansFan Guest

idk if its just me, but if im a running QB, im not going to talk smack the whole game. Cuz running QBs get hit a lot more than drop back QBs, unless they are facing the titans

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar