Vince Slated a Canton (HOF) Guarantee by ESPN

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by PhiSlammaJamma, Aug 24, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. PhiSlammaJamma

PhiSlammaJamma Critical Possession

http://sports.espn.go.com/espn/page2/story?page=halloffame/nfl31-40

39. Vince Young

Young was the runaway choice for Offensive Rookie of the Year, helping the Titans rally from 0-5 to 8-8. He led four come-from-behind victories and became the first rookie quarterback to rush for more than 500 yards. Young's critics point to his accuracy as his primary shortcoming, but his completion percentage improved with each season at Texas, including a jump to 65.2 percent as a junior. He also went from a touchdown-to-interception ratio of 6-to-7 as a freshman to 12-11 as a sophomore and 26-10 as a junior. Young is one of the most physically gifted quarterbacks the NFL has ever seen. He just needs the Titans to put some talent.

2. fitantitans

fitantitans This space For Rent

Personally, I would wait until Young got atleast one full year of playing under his belt before I schedule him for a Bust sitting!

3. DCtitan49

DCtitan49 Guest

they are saying vince young has a better chance then steve mcnair, i find that hard to believe at this stage in his career...

4. RyansTitans

RyansTitans Guest

No Keith Bulluck on that list? Yet hes led all the Linebackers in the NFL for the past 3 years in Total Tackles?

Retarded favoritism dumb garbage ESPN analysts

5. DCtitan49

DCtitan49 Guest

i hate espn analysts...they no nothing about sports, and commentators....i was watching the dolphins vs chiefs a few weeks ago, or last week, something like that, this backup quarterback overthrew the ball and the commentators started acting like he was the best qb in the league because he overthrew the receiver on purpose, they were like, well he looked at all his options and saw no body open, so he threw the ball over the receivers head...great play....

6. titan_fan_4ever

titan_fan_4ever Titans Rule

yeh i brought that up earlier in a different thread....pissed me off big time

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar