Vince still cares, Wonders if Pac Does?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Who? Pac Jones, Jun 21, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Young54

Young54 Starter

hey...if vince still has his back, then i still have his back. Pac needs help...like mental help. I think the NFL should force him to see a counselor daily and then see where it goes from there. Even if he's arrested he needs some professional help.

2. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

You are allowed to think for yourself you know.

3. RyansTitans

RyansTitans Guest

Vince Young could probably get someone to follow him through fire.

4. LT21Titans27

LT21Titans27 Tebow Apostle

ummm:duckrun:

5. NewsGrabber

NewsGrabber Guest

VY: Teammates feel Pacman doesn't care

Vince Young is any indication, cornerback Adam "Pacman" Jones may have used up the patience of his Titans teammates. ...more

[​IMG]

6. RyansTitans

RyansTitans Guest

I would.
    in a box with a fox with chicken pox with goldey lox with the red sox drinking a martinie on rocks and in a room full of blocks suc... nevermind..

wow

7. Snookus

Snookus YA DIGGGG

Is that you 50 Cent? So we meet again, you lyrical laxative.

8. RyansTitans

RyansTitans Guest

Yeah dis 50 wut up

[​IMG]

9. texcoltfan

texcoltfan Camp Fodder

Umm, did you read the article? Have you turned on the television? Because this is what I read and have seen on TV:

That is your quarterback talking. Your head coach even appears to have given up on him.

Here is a statement from another of his teammates:

"It reflects poorly upon this organization and upon this locker room," defensive end Kyle Vanden Bosch said. "At a certain point, you start running out of second chances, and I don't know how many more chances he's going to get."

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar