Vince still cares, Wonders if Pac Does?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Who? Pac Jones, Jun 21, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

He was in college when it happened.

2. FLTitansfan

FLTitansfan Guest

If thats true then that doesn't even count towards the NFL so maybe my arguement has legs.

3. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

most people hedge that argument by saying he has not been convicted since being drafted, but he has been convicted. Adam Jones was on parole for the offense when he was drafted by FR.

4. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

trust me. it doesn't.

5. DCtitan49

DCtitan49 Guest

the league will suffer, but it wont suffer as much as we want it to, and pacman will suffer even more.

6. FLTitansfan

FLTitansfan Guest

You see I read that and at first agreed. But if you look at it the man has not done anything to warrant 16 games in comparison to Henry and Tank. So to give him a whole season of being suspended is unfair and that was my arguement. Yes he needs to be taught a lesson but to steal his season to set an example for the rest of football thats absurd.

7. Hawk

Hawk Camp Fodder

I was with you on this up til this most recent incident. Once again Pac at a strip club, getting in an argument, threatening people, then an off-duty cop providing security at the club hears Pacman say he's going to get his gun, a few minutes later the guys Pacman was arguing with drive off and get 7 or 8 gunshots fired into their car. Pacman and/or his entourage are damn lucky nobody got killed. Damn lucky. The pattern here is so strikingly similar to the Vegas incident that it frustrates the hell out of me. The guy didn't learn a thing.

8. Alex1939

Alex1939 Space Invaders Champion

SERIOUSLY! I have been once in Vegas, and at least 3 times in Nash this year, that I remember.

Somehow, I haven't had to bite a bouncer or have my friends fire shots at the place. Guess I'm just lucky.

Always makes me wonder, does Pac ever just go to a normal club? I mean, obviously sarcastic, but really.

Like someone else said, with that money, just have strippers to your place.

And to answer the question of this thread "Vince still cares, wonder if Pacman does?" My question would be, did Pac ever care about being a Titan?

9. TNThunder

TNThunder Guest

NFL Total Access just replayed the Jags-Titans game, which was one of Pac's best. Under the game, a crawl was running that tells about NFL news, and of course Pacman's troubles. I don't believe it was a coincidence they showed that game. He had an interception return for a TD, ran a kickoff back to the Jags 40 and got 15 tacked on for a facemask, ran a pass route and caught one from Vince, and broke up a 4th and goal to Matt Jones. Such a waste of talent......the crowd roaring for him....how could you possibly throw all that away just to be around the wrong people in a bad environment?

10. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

Maybe he was watching it...it wasn't on at 3am was it?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar