Vince to Titans Petition

Discussion in 'NFL Draft' started by NYTitansFan, Mar 6, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. NYTitansFan

NYTitansFan Guest

2. metal957

metal957 Starter

Oh this is good stuff. Who started this?

You have mine.

3. NYTitansFan

NYTitansFan Guest

someone from another titans forum did and i thought why not put it on gotitans to rack up on the signings:brow:

4. Soxcat

Soxcat Pro Bowler

I'm headed to Vanderbilt with my "Draft Cutler" petition.

5. NYTitansFan

NYTitansFan Guest

copy that link and send it to everyone you know that will sign it. the more signs the better chance the titans wont pass on him because they will see that the fans want him and where theres fans theres money:lol:

6. NYTitansFan

NYTitansFan Guest

NNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO:lol:

7. twoseven

twoseven Camp Fodder

Me Too

Where's the Cutler petition ?

8. VolnTitan

VolnTitan Starter

Obviously this petition will have zero effect on whether or not they will take Young. As a fan, I would think it would be much better to have the coachs and staff look at the players, analyze and test them, get together and go over evaluations and then pick the player.

9. NYTitansFan

NYTitansFan Guest

10. twoseven

twoseven Camp Fodder

well who ever they pick , i hope he turns out to be a great player for years to come !

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar