Welcome to goTitans.com! Log in or sign up to be a part of the best Tennessee Titans fan site available.

Vince Wilfork

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by titantrusince82, Nov 22, 2012.

Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 2 users.
  1. Deuce Wayne Damnit, I cant find my driving moccasins anywhere!

Martin
    Moolah:
    $15,248
    haha @ pretending it was the system that was the reason for Haynesworth's drop-off instead of his obvious laziness.

We all knew he'd bomb the moment he got a huge deal. Hell, he only actually tried during his contract year. Why expect him to do it after getting paid?
  2. Titaneers Ultimate Player

Wright
    Moolah:
    $6,429
    no way the pats will let him go... the only chance is when he's done...
    we might as well be drooling over pierre-paul or tuck or another defensive powerhouse that we have no chance in getting >.>
  3. Wraith Special Teams Standout

Pollard
    Moolah:
    $285
    i'd start with Haloti Ngata, He's a, younger, better player, Heck i'd trade a first and future second for him
  4. The Hammer Out for a rip

Matthews 2
    Moolah:
    $126,058
  5. The Hammer Out for a rip

Matthews 2
    Moolah:
    $126,058
    One thing is for sure. Those players from the U are special. They may not be putting up the championships they used to but they still crank out players. Take a look at the guy so many of us aremost excited about on our team, Colin McCarthy. There is something about the U:

6. Smash Soccer God

Schwenke
    Moolah:
    $427
    That was all Sanchize lack of vision, Wilfork didn't do much, except hold his ground. But at damn stupid play. J-E-S-T suck.