Vince Young 1st TD poll

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by SEC 330 BIPOLAR, May 25, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. NYTitansFan

NYTitansFan Guest

oh ok i thought you were bob barker there for a sec with that game show stuff lol

2. Dangermode

Dangermode A New Era has Begun

First TD will definitely be a screen to Lendale for 15 and 6.

Well, at least a screen. Cause you KNOW they're coming for him.

3. wplatham

wplatham U of M Class of 2012

Week 9 vs. Houston, Second Drive
    Mike Keith announcing: "Young under center. Bennett and Givens are up top, Wade is alone at the bottom. White is the deep back. Young takes the snap, handoff to White. No, it's a fake, Young rolling right, has time. He throws...........Troupe has it at the thirty, breaks a tackle......NO ONE'S GOING TO CATCH HIM..........15, 10, 5...........TOUCHDOWN TITANS!!!!!!!

Ok, so I'm no Mike Keith. :hmm:

4. Blazing Arrow

Blazing Arrow The 12th man

Young recieves a TD pass from himself to with game 9 in Jacksonville.

Can not tell you how it happens it is just in the stars.

5. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

holy crap! I thought of that yesterday sorta... when (I believe it was Steve Young) <---pretty darn sure... he caught his down deflection or something for a TD... but was the pass complete or what? How did they score that?

The 49ers were playing somebody?[​IMG]

6. Overalls

Overalls Starter

And with that score the Titans finally get on the board against the Texan third stringers. With the extra point that makes the score Texans 45, Titans 7. We still have 10 minutes to play and it looks like Toro, the Texans Mascot is in at WR. The beer guy got the last score for the Texans. OHHH, looks like the Texans have scored again.

7. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

so, you want to get back to me on that time you beat the Jags or what?

8. wplatham

How did yall score 45 points before our second drive? Damn special teams..........

Anyways, Young's first start has to be against Houston. It would be too ironic for Bud to pass up.

9. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

word! I have thought that myself!

10. wplatham

We might even sneak into Primetime with that matchup.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar