Vince Young clueless?

Discussion in 'NFL Draft' started by TitanJeff, Mar 10, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TouchDown29

TouchDown29 Guest

Dont forget about Ricky Williams hiring of Master P. Master P got him some garbage most incentive based deal and it didnt work out for Ricky so intime he figured it out and fired him.

2. KamikaZ

KamikaZ Ex-Hall of Famer

Master P was not his agent. He was an owner of the agency company to which Ricky signed to.

3. Tonye209

Tonye209 209 Cali

lmao:ha:

4. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

5. I think there are a lot of guys willing to take a chance on being humbled... :howdy:

6. RollTide

RollTide All-Pro

Kami...

You make a good point. The kid is just young and maybe he should have better people to represent him. I don't see any attitude problem with young or lienart.

Why do people insist on talking about things that are irrelevant? If vince young's stock falls the chances of us getting bush goes down but some posters seem to think it goes up. :suspect:

As vince young's stock goes down it is more negative for us because nobody will want to trade up to get him.

7. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

:ha: I'm dumb enough to get angry if we pass on him.:grrr:

About this article...like Kami said... it's BS. People write stuff like this to strike nerves and conjur up emotion. It's all about money and selling a story. This is just an example of sensationalistic journalism IMO. Funny, I'm not used to seeing this type of editorial written about a gifted athelete. Read it over again. It sounds like it's written about some crooked politician... I didn't see the phrase "Tennessee Waltz" in there but it wouldn't be that far out of place.

It is kinda nimwitted to go and see the President not wearing a suit but then again, for all we know VY might not care for the president, his party, or his politics & policies. Yes, it is hard to imagine a political mindset of a guy who scores a 6 on his wonderlic but it's not like the one doing the editorial asked VY for his input. The editorial is severely slanted as it should be because that is the nature of editorial journalism. I do think this guy was a bit rough on VY, even if he is retarded.

8. RollTide

RollTide All-Pro

Sec.....bipolar!

Seriously i am a conservative who mostly votes republican but if bill clinton had invited me to the white house i would be there in my best suit. It's about respect and appropriateness and nobody should be that partisan. But i'm a little older and understand what the office of the preident means and the historical importance of it. Maybe young doesn't

A minor thing but still not good.

9. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

maybe he hates Bush? Maybe he doesn't care?

But whether the guy wears a suit or not to meet the President wouldn't affect my opinion of him as a football player if I were GM/Coach.

10. Tonye209

Tonye209 209 Cali

Dayum.................10/10

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar