Vince Young desperate for NFL job

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Titans Insider, Mar 6, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jwill1919

Jwill1919 Coach

"Basically, I was the victim of the situation...."

Typical, nice to hear you learned what accountability is during your year off. How's your steakhouse doing?

• High Five High Five x 2
  2. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

Me and The Hammer came to the conclusion that since he doesn't run it, it's probably doing just fine.

3. Chronos

Chronos Pro Bowler

Vince is not smart enough to beat complex defenses. The titans have an all too familiar pattern of beating the crappy teams and losing to the better ones. By and large Vince did not change that pattern. As he did no better with other teams, there is no body of evidence that VY is smart enough to have sustained success in the NFL - he is in good company with other QBs who were great athletes and only half decent QB. Has nothing to do with hate.

4. sikwiddit

sikwiddit Starter

When you can't beat Ryan Fitzpatrick for a starting job in Buffalo or Tavarius Jackson for the Backup spot. you flopped. When the most memorable throw of your NFL career is you throwing your pads into the stands you flopped.

• High Five High Five x 1
  5. GOFIGURETITANS

GOFIGURETITANS Pro Bowler

Give the poor guy a break. He is just trying to pay for his 500k birthday party.

Dumb@ss.

• High Five High Five x 2
  6. sikwiddit

sikwiddit Starter

There, I fixed it fer you

7. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

And the only person who would do that is you...in Madden.

8. XO

XO Nevada Native

[​IMG]

9. Riverman

Riverman That may be.... Tip Jar Donor

He's VY, man what's wrong with you? He was the victim, can't you read. He's better than a lot of the starting QB's in the league right now.

• High Five High Five x 3
  10. Alex1939

Alex1939 Space Invaders Champion

That was what really stood out to me reading that garbage.

He will NEVER change. He needs to go make that CFL money cause his days are done in the NFL.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar