Vince Young Food

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by eTitan81, Sep 15, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hoffa

Hoffa Freak you you freakin' freak

You can't beat VY's meat...:jump:

2. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

:ha::ha: that's funny.

3. ColeJ.

ColeJ. Right Brigade

he's just trying to be like his man earl campbell :)

i personally picked up a pack of vince's hot links and earl's hot links to compare them...

earl wins hands down. but then again, earl campbell hot links are a fairly common occurance at my house on sundays.

4. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

They sell that stuff locally? It might be fun to have a package at the next goTitans.com tailgate.

5. Hoffa

Hoffa Freak you you freakin' freak

They say it's available at Krogers, but I've never seen it.
    I have seen George Jones BBQ sauce...

6. eTitan81

eTitan81 Touchdown Titans

I heard this is the commercial he is using.....

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/aFsEZ3PDSwo&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/aFsEZ3PDSwo&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar