Vince Young & Godwin's Law

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by The Hammer, Apr 12, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

That Natl title game did get him everything he had.

2. NewHorizans

NewHorizans Titans Ruckus (oYo)

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1365799510.057910.jpg

This is what the fans think of VY jersey, he has been replaced!!

• High Five High Five x 3
  3. Chronos

Chronos Pro Bowler

Sweet! Lovin' the creative process. God bless duct tape.

4. SawdustMan

SawdustMan #ChampChamp

If we had done that to Brady or someone like that they probably would've just disqualified our whole team.

I love how Amano is the only lineman trying to do anything about it. I guess terrible players have to stick together.

5. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

when he choose too go topless dude dancing instead of getting too know Norm Chow, his new OC, and his new playbook 'the Diva' earned that label

• High Five High Five x 2
  6. Obie09

Obie09 Pro Bowler

*corny joke time*
    How Ironic the Godwin Law is happening to VY since Vince is a God among men and all he does is win. :banjump:

7. TheSureThing

TheSureThing Straight Cash Homie

Vince who?

LOL JK

8. TitansWillWin2

TitansWillWin2 Pro Bowler

HAHAHAHAHAHA dude you've clearly lost your marbles or you are really just trying to make crap up!

Vince was one of the better long ball thrower's in the league if you dont believe me I would love to show you multiple videos of him doing so!!! I think we had a thread on it a long time ago but I'm pretty sure he was like number one in accuracy on passes over 40 yards!

9. TitansWillWin2

TitansWillWin2 Pro Bowler

It was during the offseason. So what if he likes to party and have a good time during the long offseason. Gronk does it all the time!

10. NewHorizans

NewHorizans Titans Ruckus (oYo)

If he was truly has great as you say he is, VY would be on a team starting right now.

You still never answered my question why you love him so much????

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar