Vince Young Gone (Reaction Thread)

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by lateknight, Jan 5, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Titanium

Titanium TITANFN Staff

If Fisher is retained, we'll have one more year of mediocrity to deal with, but then there is no way he's the coach past 2011 IMO. I think Bud will hold on to Fish just because of his salary, but he'll be on the last year of his contract.

I won't panic if Fish is the coach for one more year because there will be light at the end of the tunnel in my opinion....

Now, if Fish gets an extension, all bets are off ;)

2. steverife

steverife Pro Bowler

I'm hoping for a lockout now. :(

• High Five High Five x 3
  3. 24

24 Starter

In an ideal world, we trade everything for Andrew Luck.

• High Five High Five x 5
  4. vinceisalive

vinceisalive Camp Fodder

Fish said he envisioned KC being back, though PROBABLY NOT as a starter.

5. mrdave543

mrdave543 Camp Fodder

Enjoy being at the bottom of the AFC south for the next 5 years with Fisher.

The media's love affair with him is baffling.

• High Five High Five x 2
  6. Finnegan2win

Finnegan2win hopesfall2win

I can't wait to see our team's effort next season.. LOL. :lol:

• High Five High Five x 2
  7. Riverman

Riverman That may be.... Tip Jar Donor

Letting Vince go saves Bud more money than letting Fisher go. That is probablyl all there is to his decision.

Honestly, Fish needs to go also and we need to trade up. I was hoping that we could have somehow packages Vince's departure with the ability to move up in the draft for Mallett or Luck but looks like that idea is :boom:

• High Five High Five x 1
  8. pettso

pettso Starter

I don't think we have enough to get that #1 pick. We'd have to trade picks half a decade into the future to get it from the Panthers. They've already announced they're picking Luck.

9. vinceisalive

vinceisalive Camp Fodder

Yeah, lets trade Britt, Mariani and CJ for Luck...we can even throw Bironas for good measure! :irked:

10. CRUDS

CRUDS Moderator Staff

*Fish carefully stated he wanted KFC back - but as a backup.

• High Five High Five x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar