Welcome to goTitans.com! Log in or sign up to be a part of the best Tennessee Titans fan site available.

Vince Young Gone (Reaction Thread)

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by lateknight, Jan 5, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 4 users.
  1. LiLTex12 Rookie

Moolah:
    $52
    I believe there had to be quite a bit more than "It's either me or Vince" in that interview with Adams. It's very..well known that Adams loves Vince young. It would have to have taken more than Fisher threatening to leave to make him just up and say "Ok, time to trade Vince."

My guess is a few other coaches had something to say as well about the time they spent with Vince. Again, that's my opinion not something I heard, just my guess.

I'd rather of seen them both go, but if I had to pick one to go I would have picked Vince.
    2 people high five this.
    • Staff / Moderator
    • Tip Jar Donor

Titanium TITANFN

Wycheck
    Moolah:
    $50
    I say we pull a Mike Ditka for Ricky Williams type of trade! Fish would wear a wig wouldn't he? :grrhee:
    1 people high five this.
  2. LT21Titans27 Tebow Apostle

Moolah:
    $0
    Hes said that every year
    2 people high five this.
  3. thepoonerboy Jake "Lockout" Locker

Moolah:
    $0
    Cam Newton here we come!
    • Tip Jar Donor

Creeping-Cruds Internet Bully

Pollard
    Moolah:
    $1,721
    Naw.. He hasn't stated it quite so carefully.
    • Tip Jar Donor

Scarecrow CEO of PPO

Wright
    Moolah:
    $721
    Well the team has sort of been set up for a pocket passer both personal and playbook so maybe that is the way we go.
  4. Raistmagic Rookie

Moolah:
    $264
    Man, I really wish there was some way to get Luck now. He's the only QB I'm really excited about. Maybe, we'll get some defensive stud in the first and get Locker in the 2nd. I really don't want Mallett...

Edit:

Forgot about Cam... He seems a bit risky at 8th overall for my taste though. He could be another VY tbh.
    • Staff / Moderator
    • Tip Jar Donor

Titanium TITANFN

Wycheck
    Moolah:
    $50
    I heard that Phily would ask for two number one draft picks for Kolb. He aint that good!
  5. RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

Pollard
    Moolah:
    $48,204
    Lol that's exactly what I said in another thread yesterday... joking, of course.
  6. jessestylex DeadGirlsCantSayNo

Moolah:
    $77
    I dont think Luck will be the best NFL QB to be drafted this year. We can still draft a solid QB with the #8 pick. not all 7 teams ahead of us will draft a dang QB.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.