Vince Young has never..

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by TheSureThing, Sep 27, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. amstrf89

amstrf89 Starter

If the pre season is any indicator then we should cut CJ, and if the regular season is any indicator then Young is better than Collins.

2. TitansWillWin1

TitansWillWin1 Camp Fodder

hmmmm maybe because vince was listed as the third qb today????

3. Eddyc85

Eddyc85 Go Bucks!

So last year, Collins has 17 picks and 9 TD passes huh?

4. Raistmagic

Raistmagic Starter

That's not VY! Prove it! haha.

I'm not sure what to think of stuff like that. Could mean a lot of things. Could mean nothing.

5. Loqitar10

Loqitar10 Camp Fodder

There was no announcement in advance that VY would start. I think people realized it was coming because of rumors coming out of practice.

6. turf

turf Practice Squad

vince was shown on camera wearing headphones, too.

7. HeadOnASwivel

HeadOnASwivel Pro Bowler

The only reason VY should get to play is because this season is over and we have nothing left to lose. Any of you that think VY will actually play better than KC you're crazy, but like I said, we have nothing to lose. It would be nice to, once and for all, see what VY has so we can either cut/trade him or let him run the show. Personally I feel that given enough rope he will hang himself, but we have to give him enough rope to do it.

8. eds clothing

eds clothing Camp Fodder

comparing a vet to what was then a second year pro. This whole argument is stupid if Kc behind center I support him same go for Vy. But Im not blind to see Kc hasn't been effective in the 4th quarter, but I'm not ready to throw him under the bus. Last year he was protecting the ball if he can't accomplish that I say put Young in. Kc has never been able to handle the Blitz he needs to have max protect if not u see what happens.

9. TitansJonne

TitansJonne OG triple OG

Vince did have the headphones on because during the broadcast they showed him. He was sick so he had no energy, but he isn't always distant.

Attached Files:

10. LT21Titans27

LT21Titans27 Tebow Apostle

13 straight incompletions, its a joke, I dont care how good you are at "managing a game", if you cant make a play, you cant win in the NFL

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar