Vince Young has never..

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by TheSureThing, Sep 27, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jessestylex

jessestylex DeadGirlsCantSayNo

But VY can lose in style. Collins has boring closings.

you rather see Collins throw it away on 4th and 6. Or see VY run around for 8 seconds on 4th and 6 before he gets sacked?

• High Five High Five x 1
  2. The_Jerr83

The_Jerr83 Camp Fodder

Just wondering what constitues as a NFL "Caliber" throw??

3. TenACTyrant

TenACTyrant Hey Reynaldo TURN AROUND!

i'm all for VY getting put in... if he can return punts

4. Stephenson

Stephenson Camp Fodder

Vince Young has never played for the Panthers.

Vince Young has never played for the Saints.

Vince Young has never played for the Giants and led them to the Super Bowl.

Vince Young has never had the recoil of his shotgun drill him in the face before a playoff game.

5. The_Jerr83

The_Jerr83 Camp Fodder

We'll draft Tim Tebow for that. :ha:

6. davidsrobbins

davidsrobbins Camp Fodder

This is the problem with why KC is playing right now. That is like saying I would rather just barely get beat up then get my butt kicked.

Maybe if we would get our butt kicked then we would do something about it and actually be able to win the fight when we need to. Kerry isn't bringing a ring to Nashville, lets move on.

We need to put VY in, make him earn his money or else move on to one of the new young QB's coming into the league next year. Teams like Baltimore, Jets, and ATL are winning with young QB's. If VY can't win then we need to be moving on.

7. Jazzy Titan

Jazzy Titan yum yum eat em up

Young had no shot, he would've needed to be Drew Brees good to have a shot at starting. It wasn't a competition, young played with the 2nd and 3rd stringers and did alright, who knows what he would've done with a line that can block and CJ and Nate. Young on the field makes us a more dangerous team period.

8. xpmar9x

xpmar9x The Real Slim Shady

I would however like to see VY in the game atelast... I'm not saying the starter but a few snaps would be nice. Pat White gets about 5 snaps @ Miami, throw VY in there and have him do an option and some deep passes open up the defense. If VY impresses then we can all start talking about putting him in.

9. TitansWillWin1

TitansWillWin1 Camp Fodder

who cares what stats are if you cant get it done in the fourth quarter! Vince gets in done in the fourth quarter i would rather be 3-0 with vince having thrown 30 int's in the first three quarters of every game then being 0-3 cause collins blows it in the end. VINCE YOUNGS CAREER PASSER RATING IN THE 4TH QUARTER 95.7!!!!!

10. Eddyc85

Eddyc85 Go Bucks!

I don't buy that. If Young (playing against backups) tears it up (like he should have but didn't) then of course you give him a shot. You always play your best players. If Young's not playing, he's not the best player at the moment.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar