Vince Young has never..

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by TheSureThing, Sep 27, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. davidsrobbins

davidsrobbins Camp Fodder

0-3 means no chance of a superbowl

this season is shot, KC is not the future of the team and now we are living for the future so lets start working on that. Putting VY in now may help us win a game next season, playing KC won't do that.

Once again may I suggest TIM TEBOW!

2. guitarjunkie

guitarjunkie We're Screwed...

:ha:

• High Five High Five x 2
  3. TitansJonne

TitansJonne OG triple OG

Sign Pacman!!!! Returner and CB depth!!!

• High Five High Five x 4
  4. stump1000

stump1000 NFL Insider

The kick return situation is a joke. Kerry Collins is a terrible passer and chokes when the game is on the line. Time to bench him and let VY give it a try.

It really pisses me off that the Titans are my favorite team and I really feel like they'll never see a Superbowl win. You can't keep good players if you won't pay them. Chris Carr for example.

5. The_Jerr83

The_Jerr83 Camp Fodder

:ha: We don't need a RB. (Yes i know he is a QB in Florida.) :ha:

6. dbc5631

dbc5631 Starter

Yes, Collins is Garbage in the 4th Quarter. Just like you guys I knew he wouldn't lead us to a score on that final drive but If Mouton just makes 2 fair catches we most likely win that game. I don't own a #10 or #5 jersey, I just call it like I see it.

7. eTitan81

eTitan81 Touchdown Titans

He isn't my favorite player so have your facts straight when starting an argument.

8. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

Actually that's incorrect, but hey if you jump off the bridge, no one will miss you.

No you may not.

9. iQon

iQon Starter

Really annoys me to see a lack of unity within one fanbase. Vince Young and Kerry Collins. Why are there really sides? Win or lose, it makes no sense. We work with what we have.

Personally, I agree. It's time for Kerry to go. We need to shake things up a little. But I'm not throwing Kerry under the bus because he's playing 4 bad quarters. He's not whatsoever. His problem right now, is closing.

This is unacceptable. I've been humbled 3 weeks in a row (4 games in a row), and once again I will be telling people "we should have won that game last night." We are still very deep in talent with upside. You can talk about bad coaching, this, that, and anything other than Kerry being why we lost. All of that is moot, because teams will always make mistakes. When games are as close as we've kept them and your QB goes out there and fails to move the chains in the final minutes, consistently. You won't win games. Kerry is dropping the ball too much.

We give the QB all glory when the team wins, he gets the blame too. Kerry is not exempt from this.

I expect Vince to start Week 5 because of that if we lose next week.

10. moose4now

moose4now Starter

Agreed.

And, truth be told, the Jets game may have been the game to make the move and throw VY in there. Reason being, if they were going to blitz everyone but Rex Ryan, why not have a mobile QB in there and slow down the blitz.

But, what the heck, were 0-3 now. Put VY in there. If he wins it gives us a spark. If he struggles, you go back to Kerry.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar