Vince Young: 'I'm an elite quarterback'

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by goTitans.com, Jan 19, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. goTitans.com

goTitans.com A living legend. Staff

[​IMG]
    Vince Young sat down with Marcellus Wiley to talk about the end of the road for him with the Titans. “I’m an elite quarterback in the league,” he says. “I just want to win ball games.”

The more he says it, the more he thinks it’ll come true.

2. GeronimoJackson

GeronimoJackson Brainwashed by the Left. Now I am free.

And I'm gonna marry Natalie Portman.

Do it for us dreamers, Vincent Boy!

3. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

This thread is going to be fun.

• High Five High Five x 1
  4. CheeseheadTitan

CheeseheadTitan Pro Bowler Tip Jar Donor

Well, the #1 recommendation for someone getting ready for job interviews is to excude confidence....check that one off for him. I just hope for his sake that this "confidence" does not become arrogance, which would hurt his chances IMO.

It will be interesting to see who agrees with him during the interview process.

5. goTitans.com

goTitans.com A living legend. Staff

Tennessean: Young to ESPN: I'm 'elite quarterback'

Young says in a segment aired by ESPN on Wednesday night that he will work to let his next team know he's an elite quarterback who just wants to win games and be the best.[​IMG] LINK

6. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

Nothing shocking here except one thing:

Young said he felt he and Fisher had a great relationship but didn't get along with different personalities.

:eh?:

• High Five High Five x 2
  7. World Peace

World Peace Nephew Gunner

Vince Young is an elite quarterback who was held back by the 1991 tecmo bowl playbook that Jeff fisher insisted on using.

• High Five High Five x 4
  8. Childress79

Childress79 Loungefly ®

Haven't seen the interview yet but I hope the media is quoting him out of context.

He has got toughen up mentally and stop talking like a dick.

• High Five High Five x 2
  9. customtitan

customtitan Special Teams Standout

i just watched it... its NOT outta context. we were in the break room here at work and the enitre place was like wow, he looks like such a dick

10. PhiSlammaJamma

PhiSlammaJamma Critical Possession

He was the 5th ranked in passer rating. He's right. 98.6 and 10TD and 3 INT. He'll get his shot with those numbers.

• High Five High Five x 3
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar