Vince Young = V.Y.?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by GoTitans3801, Dec 10, 2006.

?

Vince Young = V.Y.?

Poll closed Dec 31, 2006.
  1. Heck Yeah, GO V.Y!!!

62.1%
  2. Heck No! With talent like that, you use his full name! VINCE YOUNG!!!

13.8%
  3. There are better nicknames, let's move on to them...

24.1%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GoTitans3801

GoTitans3801 Forward Progress!

It was in an article last week, and I heard them using it on the highlight reel. Vince Young going by his initials? What do members here think? Are you for it, or against it?

2. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

Victory begins and ends with VY as my super duper cool signature says. :brow:

So I say it sticks, but it doesn't flow as well as LT or CJ.

3. eberry

eberry Camp Fodder

I don't dig it. The syllables don't mesh. Besides, just "Vince" is about as cool as you can get anyway.

4. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

I think of Tom Cruise in Collateral when I hear Vince.

5. eberry

eberry Camp Fodder

Color of Money

6. Blazing Arrow

Blazing Arrow The 12th man

I prefer inVINCEDable

It is also the name of my 1st place fantacy team :yes:

7. GoTitans3801

GoTitans3801 Forward Progress!

I thought he was vincent in collateral? Maybe I'm just thinking of John Travolta...

I don't like it much, I'm surprised it popped up, just curious to get a survey of the board...

8. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

Vince/Vincent no difference.

9. TNThunder

TNThunder Guest

They are calling him "Moses" in Texas now because he parted the Texans defense on that last run.

10. TitanJames

TitanJames Guest

He was referred to as Vince a lot at Texas last year but then the VY stuff started....either one is fine with me....he's the man regardless...

I say the VY stuff gets more momentum because of the reebok apparel coming out with the logo...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar