Vince Young: What I've Learned

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by TitansJonne, Aug 5, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TorontoTitanFan

TorontoTitanFan Pro Bowler

Hahaha wow, the quintessential jessestylex post (Hilfiger praise, stupid Titans analysis and crazy claims about having a tough life) and it doesn't even happen at GoTitans.com.

2. fitantitans

fitantitans This space For Rent

I hope he can play like he did as a rookie. I think we will need him to start sometime this season. If he wants to stay in the NFL, he had better play his heart out if he gets a chance.

3. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

More quotes from the infamous Jesse:

I think someone should research Jesse's posts (outside of gotitans.com) and make an epic thread out of his genius remarks.

4. Chapparal97

Chapparal97 Grumpy Old Fart

<object width="440" height="361">
    <param name="movie" value="http://sports.espn.go.com/videohub/player.swf?mediaId=4379965"/>
    <param name="wmode" value="transparent"/>
    <param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always"/>
    <embed src="http://sports.espn.go.com/videohub/player.swf?mediaId=4379965" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" allowScriptAccess="always" width="440" height="361"></embed>
    </object>

5. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

Man he did have a crappy life though.

6. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

I must say; I love Vince & his game to death, he reminds me so much of a lot of the kids I grew up playing with. Vince made the most out of nothing. I know some kids in similar situations to Vince's, and they're now in jail or close to it. I grew up poor for a while and have a similar story to Vince's. There is just something about boys raised by broke southern woman that makes them hungry to succeed. I wouldn't be where I am if not for hard work. I am sure there are many pro athletes that went from rags to riches just like Vince. I really hope he gets his staring role back with Tennessee. If it doesn't work out in Tennessee for Vince, I'll tell you this much; I'm still a Titans fan but I will still back this dude up against the haters. Him saying he'll be the next black Quarterback to win a Super Bowl I thought was a little odd, since he isn't starting yet, but he feels good so maybe he's ready to blow Collins out of the water.

• High Five High Five x 2
  7. TorontoTitanFan

TorontoTitanFan Pro Bowler

Bored at work, so I did this. Not too much good stuff out there, although you can see a picture (!) of jessestylex on his Twitter account.

The best of the worst:

It's woth the money, it's your eyes!
    - bodybuildingforyou.com forums, 2004

anyone got any footage of the crime scene before they moved the bodies [McNair and Kazemi]? i’d like to see the bodies and what it looked like in there.
    - crimeweblog.com, 2009

at work on break downing a dew.
    - twitter.com/jessestylex, 2009

8. nickmsmith

nickmsmith Most poverty RB core.

9. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

^ That kids mother clearly used drugs while pregnant.

10. earlers

earlers Camp Fodder

thanks for letting us get a look at jessestylex pic on twitter. Thought: as advertised

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar