Vince Young wins espy

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by TitanKid4Life, Jul 16, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Puck

Puck Pro Bowler

Prothro should have broke his neck on that play

2. GoTitans3801

GoTitans3801 Forward Progress!

I don't put much faith in the ESPYs... sadly... but I'm also completely biased.

3. Architect

Architect Pain Train

My roommates and I argued over that catch all season! I dont care what anybody says! Thats pass interference on alabama!

4. Vigsted

Vigsted Starter

I have to agree with that. There is substantial contact by the receiver before he catches the ball. The one "saving grace" though, might be that the defender isn't playing the ball, but it's hard for me to see on such lowquality video.

5. should that have been a touchdown tho, because u can clearly see that his knees touched the ground way before he ended up in the endzone

6. Canadian Titan

Canadian Titan VY & CJ = New SM & EG

First of many awards to come for Mr. Young!

7. Hawk

Hawk Camp Fodder

WR was going for the ball and the DB never turned to look for it. No face guarding allowed in college football, so the DB will not get a call if he doesn;t even try to look for the ball. I don't think it was interference on Alabama even though it seems like it at first glance.

8. Superbowl MVP in 2009 will be his first major award in the NFL.

9. Sukrillux

Sukrillux Guest

For some reason I was watching that Alabama game last year. I am not an Alabama fan or anything. I watched mostly Tennessee Vols games, but I happen to see that Bama game one evening. I saw that catch and I burst out laughing. Everyone around me asked, "Did he just catch that?!?" It was hilarious. I gained new respect for Prothro after that catch. He should get some kind of award for that. "Keep your friends close (the ball), keep your enemies even closer." LOL

10. nope ur wrong

u forgot the Rookie of the Year!!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar