Welcome to goTitans.com! Log in or sign up to be a part of the best Tennessee Titans fan site available.

Vince Young's Highlights

Discussion in 'NFL Draft' started by bigreese82, Jan 24, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 1 user.
  1. bigreese82 Camp Fodder

Moolah:
    $0
  2. Torch7 Camp Fodder

Moolah:
    $0
    Vince can make the throws... The notion that he is not a pure passer is only stated because he runs so well...

Get your VINCE YOUNG OVERLOAD HERE... Videos from Highschool, Freshman, Sophmore and Junior seasons at UT.

I haven't seen a more dominate player on the levels he has played on thus far, and his upside, is tremendous.

High School Clips
    jcdenton40.com/VinceYoung-HS.html
    (My cousin coached in a game against him, and VINCE put 50 on his defense, He said He got his confidence back, when Pete Caroll couldn't find an answer for VINCE either...LOL!)

UT Clips
    jcdenton40.com/VinceYoung.html

Longhorn 2002,2003 & 2004 Clips Individual Clips.. (can also check out Bo Scaife)
    jcdenton40.com/
  3. Mex#1TitanFan Guest

4. GLinks Titans on the Rise

Moolah:
    $681
    That's a very thorough highlight reel.
  5. SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

Verner
    Moolah:
    $327
    Does this rest the case for Vince Young or what?
    By that I mean the thread not my pic.

[IMG]

Vince Young will fill seats I bet.
  6. kimberly Camp Fodder

Moolah:
    $0
    i have been watching vince like a hawk since the game against the oklahoma state cowboys in october of 2004 IN THAT GAME, HE HAD ME CONVINCED, NOW, HE HAS ME INSAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAANE! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA VIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIINCE, VIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIINCE! DRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAFT HIM TITANS, DRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAFT HIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIM PLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEASE! OH PRETTY PLEASE!
  7. nickmsmith has the most poverty RB corp.

Reynaud
    Moolah:
    $22,995
    hmm... vince's HS colors were powder blue and red..just like the oilers. Coincedince? i think not.
    DESTINY WOOO!!!!
  8. kimberly Camp Fodder

Moolah:
    $0
    AMEN! that is just what i am thinking! DESTINY IS OURS BABY! in april I WILL HAVE A PARTY WHEN VINCES NAME IS ANNOUNCED AS THE NEWEST TITAN!
  9. titan west Guest

All of what you see makes VY that much more valuble to NO they ticket sales now. The biggest draw out of the gate behind Bush is VY.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.