Vince Young's Texas pro day

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Titans Insider, Mar 26, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TitansWillWin2

TitansWillWin2 Pro Bowler

Look through the other posts and you will find where we discussed the teams that VY is better than their starters.

2. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

I love busting Vince's chops, thats what you get for letting my team down, but he probably really is better than the majority of these guys with jobs.

I truly don't know how the hell Brady Quinn and Matt Leinart are still playing.

3. Riverman

Riverman That may be.... Tip Jar Donor

Because VY chit where he eats. That's what happens.

4. Chronos

Chronos Pro Bowler

It may have been discussed but that doesn't make it true.

5. Chronos

Chronos Pro Bowler

That and I remember all those games where he threw for 86 yards...he was not bright enough to beat the better teams. His game was between the 20 yard lines, did not do well in the pros in the red zone. BUT, he is mercifully gone now and never coming back to the Titans. So....it just doesn't matter.

• High Five High Five x 2
  6. TitansWillWin2

Those games was when he had like maybe 13 pass attempts b/c Fisher was holding him back and was just trying to manage every game b/c we had zero talent around him (justin gage, brandon jones, Roydell Williams, Chris Brown, and Scaife. Pretty effin sad huh). His last two seasons here he was doing very well if not excellent in the passing game. You are just purely blind hating.

7. Chronos

Chronos Pro Bowler

Ok, let's show a little maturity on the board please. Opinions can differ without name calling. As someone who has friends with special needs children the word retard is especially offensive. But getting back to football. The point is, Vince has yet to retain a job with 3 different teams. That is not on Fisher, the press, or the Titans talent. That is all on Vince. If he were really that good, he would be on a team. Period.

8. XO

XO Nevada Native

Chronos, that troll is always hungry.

Never feed him.

9. TitansWillWin2

I have a relative with special needs and I have no problem calling him a retard. It's just a word for them and it's not derogatory in any way. Thats like me getting mad for someone saying, "hey check out this WHITE boy."

And no just because someone is good does not mean they are guaranteed a roster spot.

10. TitansWillWin2

I've been here longer than you. Go ahead and explain to me how I'm a troll!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar