Welcome to goTitans.com! Log in or sign up to be a part of the best Tennessee Titans fan site available.

Vince Young's Texas pro day

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Titans Insider, Mar 26, 2013.

Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 6 users.
    • Tip Jar Donor

Zappa71 MYAAAH!

Wright
    Moolah:
    $4,416
    Vince threw it all away. He SHOULD have been our starting QB now and for years to come. But NOOOO..... cry baby couldn't handle the pressure. I heard the Titans were hiring for a janitorial position though...he could handle that job.
  1. BCTitans Rookie

Brown
    Moolah:
    $340
    I say we re-draft him.
  2. Ensconatus Namaste

Brown
    Moolah:
    $24,406
    If he fixed his ghettoness, I hope he gets another shot somewhere, can't hate him as a person and he seems like he's in need of that money.
  3. JCBRAVE #getyourlifetogether

Casey
    Moolah:
    $215,565
    Untitled.jpg
    nbtoppers2 high fives this.
  4. xpmar9x Vote for Pedro

Casey
    Moolah:
    $31,132
    I love all ex-titans... except if they're on the Ravens, Patriots, Stoolers, or any other AFC-S team.
    Big Time Titan high fives this.
  5. Big Time Titan Big Time Titan

Wright
    Moolah:
    $6,171
    I was a huge VY fan and defended him all the way until he was cut. I really wish nothing but the best for him but this is just flat out pathetic. I think he'd have a better chance of getting an NFL job if he would just come out and say...Well you know.

http://i3.ytimg.com/vi/RxWJd3w3QPs/mqdefault.jpg
    Titans Eternal high fives this.
  6. Titans Eternal Got the swagger of a cripple

Pollard
    Moolah:
    $4,800
    [IMG]
    cdubbs2121 and Gunny high five this.
  7. UrbanLegend3 Starter

Hunter
    Moolah:
    $10,910
    I really hope he cleans his act up. He seemed like a decent albeit extremely immature guy. I hold no ill will towards him. He put us in a tough spot but we also didn't handle it very well. I find it hard to hate on anyone who has kids, badly raised kids might rob me in 15-20 years.
  8. Oceanic815 Special Teams Standout

Kearse
    Moolah:
    $312
    Can't help but feel bad for the guy.. I would love to see him catch on with someone and do well. Supposedly he looked pretty good.

"Brandt was more effusive in his praise, saying Young "put on a show" and was "magnificent" passing the ball in the pocket and on the run. Brandt touted Young's accuracy; a few of Young's long tosses to Texas receiver Marquise Goodwin drew "oohs" and "aahs" from the crowd."

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap10...young-dishes-some-details-after-texas-pro-day
  9. Ghost 3 Time US Navy 7th Fleet "Hogging" Champion

McNair
    Moolah:
    $5,557