Vince's MRI Looked "Good"; Listed As Day To Day

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by titansfan89, Dec 14, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. kdizzle

kdizzle Camp Fodder

Hell yeah! I'm a huge Vince fan and knew he just need some time to improve. I saw the improvement he made at UT and thought the same would happen at Tennessee. He really has become a better passer in the last year, especially on the deep routes and our wide receivers aren't dropping his passes like they used to. He is showing great touch with the football and judgement.

2. ColtKiller

ColtKiller Starter

Really? Since when?

3. kdizzle

kdizzle Camp Fodder

At least it isn't 5 to 6 times a game. I know Nate's drop was bad but some people have been making plays...

4. Msut10

Msut10 Starter

Fixed it for ya :suspect:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar