Virtual Bowling

Discussion in 'Video Games' started by TitanJeff, Jan 28, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

Some friends brought over a Wii for New Year's Eve and I thought the bowling game was the best part about it. I noticed a game called Virtual Bowling for the PS3 last week that allows you to bowl with Sixaxis controller in the same way you bowl with the Wii.

I bought the $10 game Friday night from the PS3 store to play with the kids and we had a blast. It's not for everyone. It isn't designed to compete against $60 games. But for what it is, it's a fun, family game for up to four players.

2. avvie

avvie It's another cold day in Hell Tip Jar Donor

I found it disappointing...it didn't come with virtual beer carried by a virtual sassy waitress with a cigarette dangling from her mouth.

3. TitanJeff

That's a $49.99 add-on.

4. Puck

Puck Pro Bowler

how did the Ps3 game stack up to the Wii game ?

5. TitanJeff

I personally like it better. So does my 11-year old son which is a bigger endorsement. :)

As expected, some of the characters are cheesy and not really well done but the actual play I preferred over the Wii.

6. Tackhead #9

Tackhead #9 Harder, better, faster, stronger

Rip off wiimote - check.
    Rip off Wii Bowling - check.
    Rip off Super Mario Galaxy - in progress.

Upcoming! Special Sony Character Universe!

7. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

Wii is lame, unless you're a kid, a parent, or old person. Is your avatar a screen shot from the wii? tee hee hee

8. GoTitans3801

GoTitans3801 Forward Progress!

Oh, gloat, it's good to see that there are still plenty of reasons not to listen to you.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar