Virtual Tour of Pacman's house

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by DaCrackDeala, May 2, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DaCrackDeala

DaCrackDeala Guest

2. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

I expected a lot better. Ive been in houses that dwarf it and are much nicer inside and out. I expected the guy that throws money away to have a crazy house.

3. titan_fan_4ever

titan_fan_4ever Titans Rule

hahah .....think that he didnt get that much only played 2 yrs got what maybe 7 mil....bet he blew half of it away...so less ..

plus im sure he took some things w/ him

4. PhiSlammaJamma

PhiSlammaJamma Critical Possession

I didn't like it either. Outside, no personality. Inside, notta. And it was so empty. It had no life to it. If I lived like that, I would head to a strip club too.

5. Alex1939

Alex1939 Space Invaders Champion

Not much of a lake! :ha:

I like the yard space and privacy though.

And I also like all the windows in the house. Takes advantage of the property. Which needs better landscaping.

6. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

Any stripper poles?

7. Alpha-Centuri

Alpha-Centuri Starter

[​IMG]

Looks pretty cool to me.

Plus, im pretty sure that's after most of his things are packed. A couple of my family members work in real-estate, and you tend to show it with not as many things on it, so people can see all of the spacing and what not. Not really my area of expertise, but from what I see in the houses that are up for sale, thats what I get from it.

I think I could "settle" with that house, and I wouldn't complain.

8. onetontitan

onetontitan Marioto

nice house.

9. titansfan4eva24

titansfan4eva24 VY 4 Life

pretty sweet

10. jessestylex

jessestylex DeadGirlsCantSayNo

wonder what it cost to have the yard cut during the summer. and the water bill due to the pond water falls.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar