Visitors

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Sonic28, Mar 19, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sonic28

Sonic28 Starter

Saints CB Tracy Porter scheduling a visit with Tenn. St. Louis also has interest #freeagency

Hear Free Agent TE Joel Dreessen had a great visit with the Saints. Now he's in Cincinnati and tomorrow in Tennessee. #NFL

Jeff Saturday will visit Packers then Titans then Broncos http://t.co/0BznADd7

The #Titans have also set up a visit with DE Jamaal Anderson, a former first round pick by Falcons who played for Colts in 2011

One more scheduled visitor for the #Titans: Steelers CB William Gay is scheduled to visit team on Tuesday, according to sources

2. TitansWrath

TitansWrath Pro Bowler

Why a TE? Why does this organization have a stiffie for mediocre TE's?

3. bigdogtitan

bigdogtitan Camp Fodder

We need to take a peek at Wallace Gilberry from the chiefs

4. Scarecrow

Scarecrow All-Pro

because we usually keep 3 on the roster.

and because of the fact rob gronkowski is not a free agent.

hard to upgrade the position when the personal are not there.

5. Thaddeus43

Thaddeus43 Sunshiner President

Just say no to Saturday. I know I will probably catch some flak for this ... I know Amano sucks, but is Saturday really any better? I mean Amano got thrown around like a little girl when trying to run block, but our line was pretty successful at pass blocking. All Saturday has done for the last decade is pass block. When is the last time the Colts had a good rushing game? Edge maybe? I don't know who the center was back when he was there, but that was forever ago anyway. Will signing Saturday really help the run game at all? I would rather (a) take a chance on some one else in FA and have a competition in camp (b) Get someone in the draft and let them compete for the spot (c) wait to see if someone else gets cut.

I guess bringing him in and letting him compete won't hurt, but I am not a big fan of Saturday.

• High Five High Five x 1
  6. Laserjock

Laserjock South Endzone Rocks! Staff

Saturday will dance with everyone and then sign with Denver.

• High Five High Five x 6
  7. steverife

steverife Pro Bowler

The good thing about Joel Dreessen playing for the Titans is that he would no longer be gashing our defense on 3rd down.

8. Titanup1982

Titanup1982 All-Pro

Is Gilberry even a free agent? I thought he signed an extension with KC last year..

9. Titanup1982

Titanup1982 All-Pro

Nah, to Tracy Porter.

10. ImATitan

ImATitan Pro Bowler

I also don't understand the Dressen visit at all. No more cap space tied into TE place! The 3rd stringer should be someone playing for the minimum.

Surprised Saturday is still visiting us, he'll likely end up a Bronco though.

Tracy Porter is easily the most intriguing of these visitations.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar