Visitors

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Sonic28, Mar 19, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Big Time Titan

Big Time Titan Big Time Titan

Damn I haven't heard that name in a long time. I didn't even know he was still playing.

2. 2ToneBlueBlood

2ToneBlueBlood Pro Bowler

Porter is the most interesting name on the list. He'd bring veteran leadership to a young defense. But I'd still like to give Tommie Campbell or Chris Hawkins a chance to win the job.

• High Five High Five x 1
  3. xpmar9x

xpmar9x The Real Slim Shady

"RavensInsider: Source: Titans host Porter, Saturday, Anderson and Dreessen: http://t.co/0xoPWYEq"
    --http://twitter.com/RavensInsider/status/182787985341825024

Don't know if they're visiting again?

4. xpmar9x

I realllly want Tracy Porter, but I have a feeling he'll go to the Broncos.

Porter is 25, but still has vet exp and Super Bowl exp. That would be huge for our young corners. He could fight for a #1 spot.

I don't want Dressen or Saturday. Would like Todd McClure though. Wouldn't mind Jamaal Anderson for depth, but would prefer bringing Dave Ball back instead.

5. Scarecrow

Scarecrow All-Pro

I doubt we end up going for Porter. He will get something close to Cortland and he is overrated anyways IMO.

6. Finnebosch

Finnebosch I am vengeance.

Mark Anderson signed with the Bills I thought unless it's a different Anderson I'm thinking about???

7. xpmar9x

True that.

Nope he signed. I'm curious if the Bills will run a 43 now, they were going back and forth the last couple of years. Mario and Anderson are both better in the 43. Put Dareus and Edwards in the middle, with them outside... solid DLINE. Kelvin Sheppard and Nick Barnett can play LBs, they'd need to draft a 43 OLB.

Bills could actually have a good defense? Woah.

8. Scarecrow

Scarecrow All-Pro

Yea the Bills are switching to the 4-3 and they are leaning towards drafting Keuthcly or however you spell his name. They started off hot last year until injuries got ahold of them, probably surprise some people this year.

9. The Playmaker

The Playmaker pineapple pizza party

No way would a team give Finny money for Porter. Split it.

10. TheSureThing

TheSureThing Straight Cash Homie

Porter might get punished for the whole bounty investigation. And he'll be overpaid for sure..I wouldn't mind having him, but he's certainly not a necessity..

Unless our D-Line gets pressure our CB's are going to be left out to dry regardless...Put the money there.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar