Visitors

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Sonic28, Mar 19, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ImATitan

ImATitan Pro Bowler

I don't think a single player left in free agency is going to get "Cortland" money.

2. Laserjock

Laserjock South Endzone Rocks! Staff

Porter signed with the Broncos. One year deal....seriously.....one year....Titans were not that impressed I guess.

3. ncaalover12

ncaalover12 Starter

can you imagine Porter walking in the room and being like "Hey Peyton, remember that time I intercepted you in the Super Bowl and ran it back for a TD making you look like a total chump that can't perform in the clutch?"

and Peyton being all like "YOU SONOFA......." *spears Porter*

4. TNTitans58

TNTitans58 Rookie

We really need another CB...in today's game having 3 solid guys is huge...and don't tell me Campbell is that guy

• High Five High Five x 1
  5. TNTitans58

TNTitans58 Rookie

Would love to see a trade for Asante Samuel....desperately need a true #1 CB...Philly will definitely trade him before the draft

6. The Playmaker

The Playmaker pineapple pizza party

I guess we have to go Gay

7. titantrusince82

titantrusince82 I'm down with the Titans for better or worse

I would not be surprised if Goodell suspends Porter for multiple games. I bet that he was involved with that bounty sh$$.

8. NYCTitanfan84

NYCTitanfan84 Special Teams Standout

I'd much rather utilize the draft for this need now...As much as would have preferred to have a vet...I would much rather us not reach and just scoop up scraps

Our scout dept just better be hard at work !

9. mike75

mike75 Pro Bowler

Lets hope not

10. Sonic28

Sonic28 Starter

Saturday signed with the Packers

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar