Visting from Canada - Titans vs Packers Nov 13th

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by TheRegulator, Oct 3, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TheRegulator

TheRegulator Camp Fodder

Hey All,

Me and 6 others will be flying to Nashville from Edmonton, AB, Canada on Nov 11th to 15th for my our friends bachelor party. While we are in town we want the full Nashville experience. So besides Hot Chicken, BBQ and partying. We will be seeing the Nashville Preds play on Saturday night. It's impossible to keep a Canadian away from a hockey game. The next day we plan on going to the Titans vs Packers game. I was hoping someone could provide some feedback for the following. Tickets for this game seem to be extremely inflated online (Stubhub, Ticketmaster Exchange, etc.). Will these prices drop closer to the game day or are we best to get them while they are still available? Next, we want to experience some Nashville tailgating. What time should we head down the stadium? Is there any large tailgating areas that the 7 of us can join in or is it best to just walk around the parking lot? Keep in mind that 6 of 7 will be sporting Titans Blue. The one outcast will be in a cheesehead.

Any other tips you can give me for where our bachelor party should eat or party would be appreciated.

Thanks

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar