Voicemail from the Broncos'

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Titanpride, Sep 16, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Puck

Puck Pro Bowler

that happens alot

2. MJTitans

MJTitans Chris Whitley look him up

Yea, I'm a bit confused why you started this thread. Game on the line, 2nd half Cutler goes 16/22 169yds 0TD 2INT 59 rating. That's your proof they should have taken Cutler?? And that's with all the weapons he has. I'm not even bashing him - I think he's a good QB developing into maybe a great one. But I'm not sure you're seeing things in an unbiased manner, especially on a day Cutler looked rough and Young had some very nice clutch 4Q passes.

3. Puck

Puck Pro Bowler

furthermore, Reggie Bush is looking real good too

4. plato

plato Camp Fodder

I think it's way to early to be so harsh to VY..

5. Haynesworth92

Haynesworth92 Fat Albert

Cutler should have just lost to the Raiders.

I'm happy with Young.

6. Riverman

Riverman That may be.... Tip Jar Donor

Which is something you appear to do alot.:))

7. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

just like you are quick to jump on the coat tails of another poster to get your own. :rolleyes:

Sorry but no. He did the exact same thing last week. He did it twice yesterday. All the same crap. No substance, and does nothing else.

He did the same with Pacman. It is all he does.

And maybe I did go harsh, but why would a 'fan' come on to gloat about how 'bad' his quarterback has done not long after a game knowing what kind of responses he would get?

8. GoTitans3801

GoTitans3801 Forward Progress!

Be the bigger poster. Make a substantive point. Don't turn it into an insult-fest. Everyone else loses that way.

9. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

The post had no point when it begins with -

"beep...thanks for not taking Cutler...beep"

10. Young played like garbage? You never have anything good to say about him, even when he plays well. Meanwhile, Cutler is sacked for a safety, throws two INTs and is lucky to pull out a win and you praise him as that much better than Vince.

For some, VY will never do enough. You Titanspride, are going to have a long and difficult time the next 10 years with VY at the helm. How difficult must it be to be a fan of a team yet to absolutely hate the face of the franchise? You say you don't hate him, that's an effing lie.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar