Volek Frustrated with Situation

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by goTitans.com, Sep 9, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. rcarie

rcarie Tac Head

He doesn't deserve to start. He sucks. Plus, he's been demoted because of poor work ethic and a bad attitude. The pre-season games were icing on the cake according to Floyd yesterday on sports talk radio. He deserves exactly what he's getting.

2. Sunshine

Sunshine Camp Fodder

We shouldn't trade him to the Charges until after we play them on the 17th.

3. Crash Override

Crash Override inVINCEable

You can't blame anybody here except the coaching staff, and management. That's messed up that they won't release him or trade him. Volek deserves a shot, but he got screwed when they signed Collins. He is right, it's a business.

4. rcarie

rcarie Tac Head

If we don't get rid of him before the first snap of the first game that we have to pay him his full salary for the year... I'd say if he isn't gone by game time tomorrow he probably won't be going anywhere. I just don't see how we could get any kind of worth while trade for him with his salary. I've been wrong before though...

5. Volek got a shot. He clearly failed or they wouldn't have turned to Collins.

6. Bobo

Bobo Guest

I don't see how he sucks or clearly failed. QB position is probably the hardest for a fan to judge, but I never thought Collins was an obvious better choice.

If they go with Kerry, I hope it's the right choice, but I'm not jumping on his bandwagon yet.

7. I don't have to judge him. The coaches already have...

8. Bobo

Bobo Guest

Are they always right?

9. rcarie

rcarie Tac Head

I would think after 7 years they would have a pretty good idea.

10. moose4now

moose4now Starter

It's got nothing to do with either Collins or Volek being better than one another.

It's all about which one is willing to start a few games. And, then hold a clipboard once VY is ready to do his thing.

And, I'm not sure Volek is ready to sign up for that.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar