Volek Frustrated with Situation

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by goTitans.com, Sep 9, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. As Volek is now the 3rd string QB for the Titans

I'd say a 6th round pick.

2. Jwill1919

Jwill1919 Coach

I'll take an autographed helmet and jersey from LaDanian Tomlinson for Volek. But I may be asking a bit much.:(

3. moose4now

moose4now Starter

About the same. Maybe a fifth.

Depends on the team and where they may be situated come draft time.

4. Blazing Arrow

Blazing Arrow The 12th man

That has no bearing we could hold Volek for a year if we want he is under contract. The Rat-birds knew it was either trade for him or he might get offers from another team either way we had to get rid of him so the value was not as much as it should be.

If that weird LB thing did not happen I could see them giving up a LB but now I am not sure what they would want to trade us other then a pick. I am thinking a conditional 4th, 3rd if he gets a certain amount of playing time.

5. Vin-Sanity!

Vin-Sanity! Guest

After Collin's pathetic perfromance today (and ask any Raiders fan about last year), are y'all still thinking Billy's time with the Titans has run its course?

Fools! Look what Billy did while McNair was hurt...I thought the people who posted on this site were smarter than this?

Volek deserves the job and is the better QB. End of story.

6. Hoffa

Hoffa Freak you you freakin' freak

VY should start.

7. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

What Billy did in McNairs absense? That would be throwing against the "great" defenses of Kansas City and Oakland and then getting found out by Denvers defense.

Or that fact he has had 3 good games in his life.

There is no proof Volek is the better QB.

8. Slackmaster

Slackmaster Starter

No, there is no proof Volek is the "better" QB. But likewise, there is not any proof that KC is really better.
    There is no real competition for the spot. There was a decision to bring KC in to give him the reigns.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar