Volek Leaves for Chargers with Mixed Feelings

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by goTitans.com, Sep 20, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

And you're quite arrogant to think you know more of whats going on in the organisation based on a few quotes then the rest of us.

2. Ewker

Ewker Starter

so tell us your thoughts, you are good at slamming people for saying things but all you do is complain about them. Speak up or ignore what others say

3. GOFIGURETITANS

GOFIGURETITANS Pro Bowler

Reynaldology is a false prophecy Gunny.

Repent-repent-repent...

4. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

I take everything prima facie.

I dont know whats going on in the organisation anymore then any other regular fan.
    Frankly I don't care, I only care about on field issues. Not a pissing match between coach and #3 QB. I know who will win that match whether the truth gets out or not.

What's the difference between me slamming someone here and you slamming Collins or Pacman?

5. Ewker

Ewker Starter

my PSL money and season tickets money help pays their salary so I can slam them. That is the difference :))

6. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

Celebrity deathmatch - Ewker vs Pacman w. Collins.

At least Collins' won't be throwing in the towel.

7. GOFIGURETITANS

GOFIGURETITANS Pro Bowler

Definitions of PRIMA FACIE on the Web:

A legal presumption that arises from a basic showing of facts which will control a decision unless explicitly proved untrue. In the EEO area, statistics of under utilization have been sufficient to make a prima facie case for discrimination. It is then the responsibility of the employer to justify those statistics.

Nice word, definately worth the whole quarter.:ha:

8. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

The only thing I learnt in three years of university. :))

9. Vigsted

Vigsted Starter

I don't think I know more than most of the rest of the people on this board, but Fisher has a pattern of lying/deceiving, whether by design or simply because he's a hopeless optimist, therefore I've come to the point where I question everything he says.

10. fltitan

fltitan Guest

So you decide to believe Voleks and Rosehaus's story I'm sorry but I don't. Fisher has never gone this far, something was going on here and it has Rosenhaus written all over it. I don't like Rosenhaus at all and what Fisher said sounds like what some of his other clients have done. He didn't want Volek to compete and it was an easy excuse for him to get his payday. Volek will get a new contract with SD, Drew will get his payday and Volek will sit on the bench the only difference is Drew won he got paid. I respect your right to express your views but would disagree with which one of us is naive.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar