Volek Prepared to Take Over Starting QB Role

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by goTitans.com, May 2, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RollTide

RollTide All-Pro

Mauck....

GoT there is no way in hell that mauck takes on the #2 role on this team. We need a solid #2 guy who can start. A patrick ramsey is far ahead and superior to mauck.

2. Broken Record

Broken Record Biscuit Eater Staff

couldn't agree more

3. Caphorn

Caphorn Guest

Ramsey is not "far ahead" or "superior" in comparison to my 8-year old son. He's just not those 2 things. He may be an OK QB, but no superlatives should be attached to his name. Unless you think my son is better than Mauck.

4. fltitan

fltitan Guest

Lets call ODonnel out of retirement he isnt much over 50 is he.

5. Puck

Puck Pro Bowler

didn't the Jets just trade a draft pick for Ramsey a few months back?
    why would they let him go now ?

6. Puck

Puck Pro Bowler

We'll see him in some pre-season games too :brow:

7. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

throw a name onto this "veteran" QB you desire. Ramsey, aside from one game where dehr Schwartzie got schooled in Nashville by the ol'ball coach, sucks. Plus his availability is questionable.

Until then I'd just as soon have Mauck at least I am not positive he sucks, it is still debatable is all I'm saying.

Collins sucks, Harrington sucks - these were the two veteran QBs mentioned in the thread and I'd just as soon go with Mauck as have either of these losers on the team. I would rather get O'Donnell for one more year than get either of these losers. Heck call Redman back.

8. theprizdfighter

theprizdfighter Newb to the 19.5°

I'd go with Harrington..He isn't old. Heck he might surprise us and fit into the plan nicely and put up career numbers.

9. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

i'd rather someone just stink it up so we dont have a QB controversy with Vince and this new QB.

10. A.D.

A.D. It's (insert day of week here) & Colts still SUCK Staff

The option the Titans declined would have added 2008 onto his current deal. Volek's still under contract through 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar