Volek's Future?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Tennessee, Sep 11, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. no, they didnt play him because if they did neither young nor collins could play for the rest of the game

2. paraconspiracy

paraconspiracy long time browser no more

or that... but he did dress

3. Apple Gooncha

Apple Gooncha Camp Fodder

And would that have been such a bad thing?

4. Bobo

Bobo Guest

I don't know about the Bennett pass. Looked like it may have been out of his reach.

All the drops were bad though.

5. Ewker

Ewker Starter

6. Tennessee

Tennessee Guest

ummmmm ... no I don't think so, that's not my quote, That's Volek... did you read it?

7. Ewker

Ewker Starter

yeah i read it..he said "maybe" He didn't say he would or wouldn't. After the way the Titans treated him (getting to be typical) why not say some things in hope they trade or release you

8. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

maybe he meant create some ruckas on the field?

9. KptTitanFan

KptTitanFan Guest

Volek was never a future franchise player for us... he's got an a$shole for an agent that knows how to find the money and the right place... Volek has just skrewed himself over by putting the no trade clause in his contract... Volek will end up at some other team behind some other QB, he's just not starting material... period

10. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

Volek could start in Cleveland, but that is about it.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar