Vote for goTitans.com

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by TitanJeff, Aug 30, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Graywolf_59

Graywolf_59 Guest

Your's is nice--but BR's is better IMHO here...he just need's to animate his! :smile:

2. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

I think SI never had any intention of making just one board THE BOARD. I think we have all been had boys! :lol:

3. Broken Record

Broken Record Biscuit Eater Staff

Thanks for the props on the avatar Graywolf. Got the idea while watching Boomerang network with my kid. Google images rocks. haha.

Regarding the poll, if they leave all the links up there then I agree. It's BS. Especially those two sites that no one reads that got about 2 votes a piece.

Maybe they're letting everyone have a link for a while and then they'll take the losers down. I mean, really, they can't seriously be planning on removing the link to the Tennessean and replacing it with Total Titans...

4. Broken Record

You might be right bro. If that's the case, I'm canceling my subscription... well... after football season... or maybe after the next swimsuit edition... or... hmmm... well I'll be really mad!

5. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

bah, how can Homer mimicking Snoopy not be better?

6. Broken Record

It's all about originality. Homer is played out. :cool:

7. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar