Vote for goTitans.com

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by TitanJeff, Aug 30, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Broken Record

Broken Record Biscuit Eater Staff

Titans Central has the Vikings fans voting for them. Classy.

"Titans Central, Minnesota's favorite Titans site."

2. Childress79

Childress79 Loungefly ®

We are trailing Titans Central, they have 64% ,we have 33%.

Keep Voting

3. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

:) Someone's been busy.

4. GoTitans3801

GoTitans3801 Forward Progress!

Isn't it really strange how much and how quickly that changed? I wish it showed numbers...

5. Broken Record

Broken Record Biscuit Eater Staff

I'm guessing that it only calculates "legitimate" votes by only counting one per IP address. That would explain the big swing when all the Vikings fans started voting. We could probably vote all day long and not change anything, but get a new group involved with new IP addys and it makes a big difference.

If you can only vote once, it does SI no good to let you know that because the whole idea is to get you to look at their site anyway.

6. Hellblitzer

Hellblitzer Guest

tried everything, still cant vote... this sucks!

7. GoTitans3801

GoTitans3801 Forward Progress!

Well, I've voted from three different computers today anyway, so that's 3... We're still down 62 to 35....

8. Riverman

Riverman That may be.... Tip Jar Donor

That big of a swing smells like a hack.

9. Titanium

Titanium TITANFN Staff

There's a Vikings fan website that's in cohoots with Titans Central. All the Viking fans are voting for Titans Central and all the Titans Fans are voting for the Vikings page.

I think the whole thing is a tad silly anyway - but I guess it's a good way to get people to go to SI's Website ;)

10. Snookus

Snookus YA DIGGGG

The Vikings have fans?!?!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar