Vote for goTitans.com

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by TitanJeff, Aug 30, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Tungtide

Tungtide Just Another Freak

I got my vote in

2. By the looks of your poll you don't need any favors;)

3. MadAboutMcNair

MadAboutMcNair Starter

I've voted a bunch of times from three different computers, GoTitans is the only choice for me. I would be mad if TJ's site doesn't win.

4. Childress79

Childress79 Loungefly ®

To those who've been unable to vote

I was using Explorer & I tried eveything but was unable to vote.

I switched to Mozilla & was able to vote fine. Dunno if Firefox works, I went for the complete suite(SeaMonkey).

Took me 10 min to download & set up & voted no prob's at 1st attempt.Wish I'd ditched Explorer earlier.:brow:

5. Childress79

Childress79 Loungefly ®

6. RollTide

RollTide All-Pro

Gotitans by a landslide!

Gotitans--65%
    Titanscentral--34%
    The rest --1%

I would say that's about right..:eek:

The vote would be about 80-20 had starkiller not hacked the site closing it down.

7. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

:biglaugh:

This thing is far from over people. I'm crawling the network looking for f2fa partners. Everyone should thank sce sappersis of the Coltfreaks for all the voting she has logged for us. She stayed home and voted for Coltfreaks and goTitans all day Friday. She attempted to register here but only has free web mail for some reason... Don't forget to throw some votes at the other f2fa sites.

8. GoTitans3801

GoTitans3801 Forward Progress!

Still up, 66 to 34... Good job people, don't quit now...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar