Vote for the Titans

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Childress79, Oct 28, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Childress79

Childress79 Loungefly ®

Sky tv the UK equivalent of Fox is giving fans the opportunity to choose which game they want to watch in week 10 when we play the Ravens.

Please spare the time to help overseas fans get to watch the Titans on TV. This hasn't happened since we beat Greenbay 48-27 on a monday night in 2004.

Please follow the link & vote for the Titans game. If we win his will make the game available in the UK & many other countries in Europe.

You have to register to the site to vote but it only takes a minute or so & there is a basic fantasy game you can enter which offers the chance to win a prize of a trip to the superbowl.

http://www.nfluk.com/vote-skysports.php

2. Sunshine

Sunshine Camp Fodder

Done! Let us know if you get to see our Titans.

3. C'mon guys vote please, this means a lot...

4. mdfan

mdfan Starter

5. Childress79

Childress79 Loungefly ®

Thank you to those who have voted. Voting closes on the 5th of November.

6. Too bad, we weren't picked, thanks for voting...

7. GoTitans3801

GoTitans3801 Forward Progress!

But voting closed on my birthday! At least I got an email from gotitans.com!

8. YESSSSSSSSSSSS, GET IN THERE, THE TITANS WERE PICKED WITH THE 2ND CHOICE NEXT WEEK, WHOOOOOOOOOOOO!...

Childress, we're seeing the titans mate...

9. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

After today I dunno why you want to, but I pray for a better performance next week.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar