Vote Pekka NHL13

Discussion in 'Video Games' started by Preditan, Jun 2, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Preditan

Preditan --- --- --- --- Staff

Pekka made it to the final against Giroux of the Flyers, and now is only 1 win away from becoming the cover athlete for NHL 13!

Just go to http://covervote.nhl.com and register (it takes seconds) and VOTE for Pekka! The voting is unlimited so vote at least 10-20 times per day.

Voting ends June 4th. EA says that Giroux had an early lead, but that now the voting is extremely close between Pekka and Giroux.

Latest: Rinne was only .7% behind Giroux last night

2. TBaker34

TBaker34 Starter

Just voted a couple times

• High Five High Five x 1
  3. Titans Eternal

Titans Eternal Got the swagger of a cripple

Is there a cover curse for hockey?

4. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

I voted at least 50 times when I was still waking up, laying in bed this morning.

Nope.

5. Titans Eternal

9 votes done. Let's show some pred love!

6. Ryudo

Ryudo Farten Up

I hate hockey so I voted some other guy 100 times just because

7. Titans Eternal

I'm going to throw up on your face when you fall asleep.

8. Ryudo

Ryudo Farten Up

Well I looked for a black guy to vote on ..then I realized it's hockey..then again I bet I can find more black guys in hockey than nascar...even 1 black guy is 1 more than nascar

9. Preditan

Preditan --- --- --- --- Staff

Joel Ward (Former Pred), Dustin Byfuglien, Ray Emmery, Wayne Simmonds, P.K. Subban, Jerome Iginla (Future Hall of Famer), Evander Kane, and Kyle Okposo are all black players in the NHL that I can name just off the top of my head, and are very talented.

You don't need to bring race into this thread, especially when you know absolutely nothing about hockey. Just vote for Pekka, he deserves it more than any other player in the league.

10. Ryudo

Ryudo Farten Up

Does anyone actually go for the game? it's so damn boring. We all know people just go for the fights.
    :ha: Just less than 10 eh? Shows what a crap sport Hackey is. But at least it is one unlike pisscar.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar