Vote who you want to stay, Fisher or Young!

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Shanvhere, Jan 4, 2011.

?
  1. Fisher

39 vote(s)
    48.1%
  2. Young

42 vote(s)
    51.9%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Big Time Titan

Big Time Titan Big Time Titan

Also best case scenario with keeping Vince next year, he does great and leads us to the promised land. I'll take that chance over the risk of .500 Fisher sinking this team for the next decade.

2. CJtheBeast

CJtheBeast Starter

CJ performs better with a mobile QB. If we had a creative coordinator (or if Heimerdinger wanted to stay without Jeff) we could once again have the highest PPG. We had it this year before everything went down the drain.

Vince Young's passing was top tier this season. He didn't have a lot of rushing yards, or designed runs either. He threw on downs that defenses knew we were going to the pass. Vince Young deserves another shot with this team.

I don't understand how some people are tying Young's issues to Fisher's failures. Young didn't even play in 2008.

3. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

I don't get all this "if Fisher had his QB" thing. Fisher had "his" QB in McNair, and limited "his" QB much in the same way he limits Vince Young. Fisher is not set-up to have a great QB. It's not in his game plan. Vince is more than adequate, just find a way Fisher or leave.

4. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

Me, Floyd Reese, and many other Titan fans think so. It's a matter of if the guy can stay healthy. The talent is there, the supporting cast is there.

5. Thesaurus

Thesaurus Starter

I want both gone, unfortunately that is not an option.

6. LANGSTER

LANGSTER Pro Bowler

Do you want Vince Young or KFC? which qb gives this team the best chance to win? You bring back fisher, KFC is the qb, even if we draft a guy. I want neither, I want a new coach and him pick his qb. I want a defense that is aggressive like it was when greg williams was here. We may suck and give up a 80 yard TD sometimes but, we are bringing pressure and hitting people. I am tired of 3rd and 19, mush rush, zone coverage, and first down Manning,Rivers, or any other veteran qb! If fisher does stay, Cecil has to go, but he won't go. Because it is more fisher, than cecil, and we all know he is never wrong! KFC or VY that may should be the poll

7. KC_Titan

KC_Titan Starter

Just a tip, I would NEVER generalize an opinion of yours with Floyd Reese. It pretty much ends any validity to it. :wink2:

8. CJtheBeast

CJtheBeast Starter

The Poll has tipped heavily in Young's favor since this morning. The OP probably had all of his friends vote for Fish

9. 24

24 Starter

Look, for all those people who say that Fisher sabotaged VY, I disagree. I think he gave him chance after chance, defended him in multiple instances, and never even got close to bad mouthing VY in public until the incident. If anyone watched that Mic'd Up from the Redskins game, Fisher looked completely supportive of VY before the game, and he had no devious plan after the injury. He has also defended VY in public multiple times. He's gone out of his way to call up Hoge to defend VY. To me, it looks like VY is just someone who thought everything would be handed to him, and once he faced some adversity, he just mentally lost it. He's not fit to lead this team.

http://blogs.tennessean.com/titans/2011/01/05/back-story-on-old-story-on-young/

http://www.usatoday.com/sports/football/nfl/titans/2008-09-23-fisher-young_N.htm

• High Five High Five x 2
  10. Ewker

Ewker Starter

oh...look who is gone :ha:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar