Vote Yoda and Dodd

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Fairweather Fan, Sep 20, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. nytitaner

nytitaner Starter

it was great to see Dodd contribute! he's a big dude and seems to have a good attitude . sidebar: Klug is the man

#11 nytitaner, Sep 20, 2016
    Last edited: Sep 20, 2016
    • High Five High Five x 3
    • Cheers Cheers x 2
  2. LiLTex12

LiLTex12 Starter

Eh, people will continue to publically doubt Dodd any chance they get. They have the right to do so, and may be right in the long run. However, i certainly will give him a chance, and not base his future failure on what college he came from. If that's the case then we have no business's even letting Henry step foot on the field.

Morgan getting hurt was not good to see, but sadly it is becoming a recurring theme.

I would love nothing more than for Dodd to step up and show some positive signs during his absence. He has the perfect opportunity now to show he deserves playing time. I hope he makes the most of it.

3. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

What is Kevin Dodd? Is he a LB or a DE now? He had his hand in the dirt on that sack he made, and I recall Robinson saying he could be converted to DE after the draft...

I guess he could be both like Casey sometimes goes to DT in passing downs..

4. abc2330

abc2330 Pro Bowler

He's like Bosa, in that he's in that grey area between a DE and OLB in a 3-4 defense.

I've got a feeling he'll stay on the outside.

5. SanDiegoTitan

SanDiegoTitan Starter

Stand in Base, hand down on pass rush

6. Scarecrow

Scarecrow All-Pro

As long as he isn't Vic Beasley, then I'm good.

7. TitansWrath

TitansWrath Pro Bowler

Kinda like how you haven't seen DW around here of late. I miss that guy like I would miss a case of herpes.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar