VY and Gage

Discussion in 'Fantasy Football' started by The Playmaker, Aug 7, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BigSteve09

BigSteve09 Camp Fodder

since you seem to know your fantasy how do you feel about this team so far? i pick 11 out of 14 so i pick 4 out of 14 next round then back to 11 (usual 1st picks 1st then last order). so far i have

Peyton Manning
    Terrell Owens
    Antonio Gates
    Marvin Harrison
    Calvin Johnson

it's time to get a RB for sure. or maybe another WR? Here's what's left in both areas.

Taylor RB Jax
    Fargas RB Oak
    Forte RB Chi
    Norwood RB Atl
    White RB Ten <----I want that pick but I'm not too sure yet
    Jones RB Sea
    Williams RB Car
    Smith RB Det
    Taylor RB Min
    Young RB Den
    F Jones RB Dal
    Stewart RB Car
    Green RB Hou

Chambers WR SD
    Driver WR GB
    Galloway WR TB
    S Moss WR Wash

Garrard, E Manning, Bulger, Cutler, Rivers, Leinart are all still avail too

what do you think

2. BigSteve09

BigSteve09 Camp Fodder

and i agree with the article. i had young and gage last year on my fantasy team. gage was only worth like 10 points a week, sometimes less. vince was a HUGE disappointment. luckily i had big ben, so i just put him in as my starter after week 3, and i had to let vince go after like week 5 or 6. i had lendale early last season an i let him go right around the same time that i let vince go, and lendale ended up doing pretty well at the end of the season. i finished third in my league and that was my first fantasy football conquest last year, so i'm pretty excited

• High Five High Five x 1
  3. The Playmaker

The Playmaker pineapple pizza party

I think it's time for you to get some RB's.

4. BigSteve09

BigSteve09 Camp Fodder

Yeah I thought so too. I picked up DeAngelo Williams because Fred Taylor and White were selected before I could get them. I'm thinking about getting Stewart as my next pick to handcuff them and have both to double my points. However, there might be better picks. Also, what do you think about Chris Johnson? Felix Jones?

5. The Playmaker

The Playmaker pineapple pizza party

I think they're really just about the same value. CJ is going to be a good back it just depends on your scoring format. Since the Cowboys don't want to use up their starting RB in the last few games of the season since they might be blowing out the division then Jones will get alot of touches. Also is that if LW gets hurt CJ will get alot of touches. So it's just a toss up. I really liked Jones coming out of college and saw him play alot in the SEC so I'd feel more comfortable with Jones. It's just hard to rank rookies.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar