VY back to school for degree

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Zephyr, Jan 25, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Riverman

Riverman That may be.... Tip Jar Donor

1. There was a lot of debate about how significant time away during the spring could possibly be for VY's development/improvement.
    2. I believe this thread was at least a better "bash debate" rather than "spilled milk" Cutler v. Young thread.
    3. It is interesting to see some posters evolution of thought.
    4. VY had a very interesting off-season (drinking photos, college, "retirement", OC fired, etc) that questioned his maturity level after an apparent sophomore slump season.
    5. I think we will hear the "back to school" topic brought up a lot during the regular season if he doesn't have a strong showing.

Several folks said that it is important for VY to have a good showing this year. Thus far, he has been medium. Personally, I believe the press statements from Fisher, VY and Dinger and I don't think we have seen anything close thus far in pre-season that is going to resemble what we will see in regular season. I do believe Dinger is using pre-season to explore/develop areas of weakness. I believe VY is progressing with his mechanics although more slowly.

I'm not interested in bashing VY- I think he will get there. I also think everybody should be willing to accept that he might not and critically review the reasons.

• High Five High Five x 2
  2. mcmojo

mcmojo Starter

Great post. I agree... uh...

:truedat:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar