VY....exposed

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by TNThunder, Dec 31, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sledge

Sledge Guest

Hartsock has played pretty well? Come on dude, he's dropped passes left and right, and sunday's drop takes the cake... When Troupe comes back, however badly he played this year, Hartsock is a goner

2. Hartsock isn't a goner. He'll be back. But he will be further down the depth chart and, depending on whether they add any TEs, he might have to compete to keep his roster spot. He has a lot more value as a blocker than as a receiver, but that's something he does better than Scaife or Troupe.

3. Ewker

Ewker Starter

wow how long did it take you to think that up :rolleyes:

last time you said I wanted Leinart..can't you make up your mind :moon2:

4. Ewker

Ewker Starter

so he got ROY that doesn't mean he will be in the Hall of Fame like you Texas groupies think he will be. I still say avg/decent QB nothing more

5. Blazing Arrow

Blazing Arrow The 12th man

And the Young vs Cutler saga begins .... I know which horse I would put my money on.

6. Ewker

Ewker Starter

actually it would be which team you put your money on..no one player makes a team whether it is Bush, Cutler, Leinart or Young.

7. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

Both men got big time reality checks. Young is going to be a Super Bowl winning qb... he'll win a league mvp. Vince Young is awesome and he plays for my team.... as for all these Leinhart and Cutler jock jumpers... get off our bandwagon. Go follow the Broncos or the Cardinals. This is our team and Vince Young is our boy. Watch out Vince Young is the Black Jesus!!!

8. Broncos fans probably consider Cutler to be White Jesus (or just the next Elway). We could have a Battle of the Jesi (?) next year when Tennessee plays Denver...

9. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

I just like the way Kami keeps making that reference. I saw an opening so I had to take it.

10. Blazing Arrow

Blazing Arrow The 12th man

But weren't you a Cutler Cuddler? I may have mixed you up but I thought he was your man.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar