VY Fisher Love photos

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by earlers, Dec 20, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

Oh it's not that I care for their lousy opinions and comments, but they now have something to throw in our faces. It's bad enough they both think their teams are half decent. Actually that's exactly what both those teams are is half decent. .500 season is as good as it gets for those guys. We need new material though, even if their losing seasons keep coming up, we still need something good to work from. Fisher is just loading them up with stuff to use on us for years to come.

You know your going to hear how gay our coach is looking lately til your ears bleed from those 2 fan bases.

2. World Peace

World Peace Nephew Gunner

Yet, every single one of them would love to have Fish as a coach. I say, take him!

3. amy

amy Starter

Fisher did that twice. I could get by it except for the look on his face. It is just, er, really strange,
    very un-NFL-coach-like. What to make of it? don't know, but he is going to hear about it, no doubt. Let's see what happens next week when VY runs for a TD.

4. Hooky Hornstein

Hooky Hornstein Camp Fodder

I watching the game with my 11 year old football fanatic son. When that happened, I blinked my eyes and wondered if I had imagined it. I looked over at my son and he just looked at the TV for a long second or two, took a deep breath, turned to me and said, "That was weird."

Yeah. That was weird.

• High Five High Five x 4
  5. el_darax

el_darax Camp Fodder

lmfao

6. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

am I the only person that thinks sensationalizing all of this is weird? The Titans won the game... we're making history... It's December, we're hot and we're in the hunt... You guys would beotch about ice cream being cold....

7. rock8titans

rock8titans Starter

Fixed

8. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

Making History!!

It's almost as pathetic as the Lions defeated record...that made history!

9. rock8titans

rock8titans Starter

I meant History, as in long gone, done after week 17.

10. karmarouge

karmarouge Camp Fodder

Didnt you hear? Jim Schwartz was given the key to the city, infact many babies to be born in detroit will bear his likeness, due to a large number of detriot women expressing their gratitude to him for getting that one win.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar