VY haters!!!

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by TitansWillWin2, Nov 21, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TitansWillWin2

TitansWillWin2 Pro Bowler

This thread is for you! I love how your guys first argument was that he cant throw he has no accuracy then he comes and shows you guys that he can throw it well and throw it well from the pocket. So you guys go and hide just waiting like vultures and now you claim he cant do it mentally? You guys are ridiculous you just wait for him to mess up and if he doesnt you just continue to hide and wait instead of pull for him! FIND A NEW TEAM!!!! DBC you are the worst, you used to make fun at vince while kerry was starting. I remember during our 13-3 season ppl claimed vince was done and he would never play for us again and that he cant even hardly complete a pass! Well guess what hes proved you wrong before and he will do it again! WITH THE TENNESSEE TITANS THAT IS!!!

2. Obie09

Obie09 Pro Bowler

Guy stop making so many topics please. I'm way more on Vince's side than Fishers but your 90 topics are still making my head hurt.

3. HornedToad10

HornedToad10 Camp Fodder

Do you have to make a new thread for each new post?....

VY is done here.

Fisher should be done here after the season.

VY handled it incorrectly and immaturely.

Fisher handled it incorrectly and showed his frustration.

Ship em both out.

4. drs23

drs23 Camp Fodder

Really? Think so? I don't.:sad2:

5. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

stfu!!

• High Five High Five x 2
  6. TitansWillWin2

TitansWillWin2 Pro Bowler

man this brings me back to the good ole days when i was the only one on here that was saying this last time and everyone reacted the same way!!! Guess what happened then? i was right!!!! and i bet you ill be right again!!

7. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

Let me help you out:

http://grammar.ccc.commnet.edu/grammar/

8. Titanite

Titanite Pulling for VY...Sue me.

Dude, you're making too many threads. Stop.

*Note: This is coming from someone who actually likes VY and isn't just dissing you because you're not anti-Vince.

9. Eddyc85

Eddyc85 Go Bucks!

*DISCLAIMER* The following post is not intended to be pro or anti Vince, just truth.

When Young is gone after this season, I'm going to be thrilled that threads like this and diehard VY homers will be gone.

• High Five High Five x 1
  10. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

I\'m sure you\'ll be called either for no real reason.

And I agree, I am tired of these VY/Fisher threads.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar