VY haters!!!

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by TitansWillWin2, Nov 21, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bob45x32

bob45x32 Starter

Damn well I was one of the biggest VY fans and was VERRY optimistic about him this year prior to his recent incident. He was doing well passing wise compared to the past and it was his best year to be. Now this sh*t happens. He is too immature mentally.

I think we need a new coaching staff in all a qb and an offensive guards and center. Defense we need a safety, a big body to take up blockers at dt

2. Eddyc85

Eddyc85 Go Bucks!

Probably and I do have strong feelings on the Young/Fisher situation but I'm not going to get into it on this thread. But I'm not delusional enough to think Young will be here next year.

3. grindtime

grindtime Starter

Vince needs to play with out getting hurt every game. He needs to be in the game in the fourth. Fisher needs to stick with him. I would be mad too if my coach told me that I couldnt go in to help my team win and stick with a rookie. what kind of crap is that. I was happy to hear that Vy blew up and left the stadium in a hurry. Shows me that he cares about winning eventhough fisher doesnt really care, but wants to prove his point. I saw Mcnabb get bench and he took it well. then again Mcnabb has been in the league how many years with how many sb rings?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar